Skip to main content
Our core values are at the foundation of all that we strive to do. We value (in no particular order):
- Excellence: Excellence will be imbued and reflected in all we do, from the relationships we create and nurture with our diverse clientele, to the services, programs, and information we provide, to the manner in which we interact with our colleagues internally and externally.
- A 5-Star Customer Service Approach: We strive to provide the best customer service we can with our student and employer clients. Our students will have access to the best services and our recruiters will be treated in a manner worthy of a top-recruiting program at a flagship, world-class university.
- Innovation & Relevance: In an effort to stay relevant, we embrace innovation, are not afraid to take risks and view our audacity to try new things as a strength. We take what we learn from our own experimentation and share it with the community as a whole, with a commitment to continuous improvement of our clientele's career development experience at Rutgers. We strive to stay relevant for today and ready for tomorrow.
- A Collaborative Approach to Growth: We value constructive internal and external feedback. We build mutually beneficial partnerships with a variety of audiences. We see our success as being directly correlated to a shared vision and reflective of our shared journey.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We develop services and resources that address the career development needs of our diverse clientele. We make a commitment to developing and empowering students from all backgrounds and experiences. From demographic diversity to the inclusion of different ideas, needs, and viewpoints, we value this in all that we do.
- Smart Operating Practices: We embrace the importance of efficiency in this fast-paced environment. We seek a synergistic and intentional approach to our operations. We value thoughtful and timely decisions that are data-driven and congruent with sound ethical practices.
- Integrity, Honesty, and Respect: We promote an organizational culture that reflects the importance of a workplace that is productive, professional, growth-oriented, and enjoyable for all.