The Rutgers University-New Brunswick campus offers a variety of opportunities for undergraduate students to earn credit for an internship through credit-based courses. Earning credit for an internship or co-op typically involves taking a course with the companion work experience. These courses allow students the venue to formally reflect on their work experience, bridge their academics with the real-world of work, receive structured supervision at the internship site, and connect with faculty/instructor to help guide them through the process. Review the list of departments and programs that offer internship and co-op courses and refer to the program websites for more information.
- Directory of Rutgers Credit Based Internship and Co-op Courses
- Rutgers Internship & Co-op Program (RICP)
- Engineering Co-op Program
- Rutgers Business School Co-op Program
- Student to Professional Internship Network (SPIN—For SEBS students only)
- School of Arts & Sciences Academic Services Internship - 1 e-credit option